Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nearly Free Magazine Subscriptions!

I am a magazine lover and always get excited when a new one comes in the mail. However, magazine subscriptions can be expensive when you start to add them all up! Luckily, I have been able to take advantage of several offers that allow me to receive several for absolutely FREE! Right now, I currently am getting Women's Day, RedBook, Glamour and Martha Stewart Living delivered monthly to my door for FREE! So I thought my readers would appreciate this deal I stumbled upon:

Check out the magazine sale online at Barnes & Noble. These subscriptions are good for one year and are nearly free!

Good Housekeeping: $2.67

GQ: $6.30

House Beautiful: $4.50

Redbook: $.89

Seventeen: $2.67

Smart Money: $4.50

Teen Vogue: $2.70

All prices are B&N member prices. Non-members pay an extra 10%. Subscriptions arrive within 6-10 weeks.

Special thanks goes to Coupon Cravings for alerting me to this HOT DEAL!

No comments: