Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free Money? It's Possible with YouData!


I've decided to start a series called Free Money? It's True! as a continuation of my post about online offers. If you haven't read about how you can make 500$ doing these, click here.

Today, let me introduce you to a program called YouData. This program actually pays you for viewing ads! I'm not joking! You create what's known as a MeFile and basically sell your attention to different advertizers. Now, you certainly won't earn a living off viewing ads, but expect to pick up a couple extra bucks each week for a few minutes of your time. The best part about YouData, in my opinion, is that you get paid every week. This is a really easy program that anyone can use to earn some moneey for that mocha when you have some down time. To sign up and create your own MeFile click here and start getting some free money now!

No comments: