Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CVS Savings!

I thought you all would like to see what a typical CVS trip looks like for me and how much I really save using the sales and coupons.

This recent trip cost me $3.23!

Here's how I did it:

Transaction #1:
Gillette Fusion Gamer Manual Razor
On Sale $7.99
Used $4/1 coupon from 6/7 PG insert
Used $4 in ECBs from previous trip
Total out of pocket: .24 (tax)
Earned: $4 ECB

Transaction #2:
(2) Dawn Dish Soap
On Sale 2/$2

(2) Always pantyliner
On Sale 2/$6

Used .25/1 Dawn coupon from 6/7 PG insert
Used $1/2 Always coupon from 6/7 PG insert
Used $4 ECB from previous transaction
Total out of pocket: $2.99
Earned: $3 ECB for next week!

Now, here's the kicker, TOTAL SAVINGS: $19.31 (that's 86%)!

If you count the ECBs I earned with these transactions, I actually only spent 23 cents!

Total Yearly CVS savings: $98.00

How much do you save at CVS?

1 comment:

Stephanie Armstron said...

Awesome! I get a cheap thrill reading about great coupon trips! I love saving money. Great job!